Friday, November 4, 2011

2011-11-04 Get a chance to start

Hey, Ben,

How are you doing?

I am so sorry that I did not come to see yesterday. Sorry, I forget that.

Anyway, today, I registered a class named Management and Finance Account I. Yes, I am a MatSE Student, but I choose that.

For a long time, I told myself, "I am not just an engineer, although I could be a good engineer". My advisor is nice, but what he saw is only confined in the academia and industrial. But, I experienced different and I know I am not going to be a professor or just an engineer.

For a short term, it would be a very busy time next semester; however, for a long term, it is a good start. I have addressed the importance of the beginning for a thousand time. Why? Because it is so easy to think about it and then forget what you should do, but if once you do it and keep doing it at first few days or months and then it would become a routine or a habit. In that case, you can do it as long as you think it is worthy.

I am sorry, but it is true as I am writing to you, Ben. You are my shadow best friends.

I have never questioned that I could be a successful man and I will establish my own kingdom, but it needs much time and efforts.

May Buddha bless me!
May Jesus Bless me!

Best

No comments:

Post a Comment