Sunday, October 30, 2011

First Post

I am not sure whether this is proper. I mean to start this blog.

I like to write and used to write blog in Chinese in the Blogbus. However, I abandoned that site long ago. I do not know why.

I am always saying to myself that when one is in a blue mood one day, then try to do something that is meaningful that day. Days after, when you remembered that day, you could tell yourself "Well, that is actually not a happy day for me, but I do something important in my life." So, today is the day. So, I get my blog in Google set up.

Well, I must tell the truth. It starts on the right day I stepped on the land of US. The number of days when I feel sudden sadness grows. I am not sure about the exact reasons, but I feel depressed for most of the day. Fortunately, I have some ways to solve my problems. I work out, eat dinner with friends, and get good marks in exams, but that is not just enough. I feel very sad, now and maybe tomorrow as well.

Maybe, I have said too much and need to stop here. I plan to update this blog everyday. Maybe, sometimes, just one sentence, maybe other times, a whole long complaint. Who knows. I wish, years later, when I get my PhD degree, I find the happiness lying here is more than the sorrow.

I am just a childish and vulnerable kid. Here is the place I speak to myself.

Silent Hall, is the name of my former blog and now it is the name.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh…… the first post is all about sadness! Not a good start!

    ReplyDelete